Thursday, February 28, 2008

No gallstones...then what is it?!

So, the mystery about the gallbladder has yet to be revealed. The result of my test was normal. No gallstones. My gallbladder, my liver look fine. So what is it? What is it that wakes me up in the middle of the night every month and keeps me in miserable conditions for long hours?

I guess the diagnosis won't come as easy as I thought. Tomorrow, I'll go back to the hospital for a follow-up visit. More of the same....or as someone would say, "It's bullshit time!" Exactly.

American healthcare system.....ahhhh, that would deserve not just an entire new blog, but an entire new chapter. This is one of the aspects that when I puke as I'm sick, it makes me want to puke on America.

Yeah. Can someone reset the healthcare system?? Wake me up when you're done. RESET!!

No comments: